Are Dirty Carpets Making Your Employees Sick?

We know how irritating it is when multiple employees call in sick at the same time. Dirty Carpets create a huge problem for any proprietor, and even more so for small business owners who don’t have the required resources to hire a temp to cover sick employees’ work. As a business owner, you must have heard innumerable reasons from your employees calling in sick. But what if we told you that your office carpet can also be one of such reasons? Believe it or not, but your actions to keep the carpets clean, or lack thereof, can make your employees sick.

Dry Carpet Cleaning Service
Dry Carpet Cleaning Service

Can Dirty Carpets Make Your Employees Sick?

If you don’t give a thought about whether or Dirty carpets are cleaned regularly, you are not alone. Most managers overlook the importance of a clean and well-maintained carpet flooring until it is too late.

What you have to understand is that even though your commercial carpets look clean and fresh to your naked eye, there can be thousands of harmful contaminants such as allergens, germs, and bacteria lurking deep within their fibres. These allergens, germs, bacteria, mould, mildew, and dust mites can make both your customers and your employees sick.

Why Carpet Flooring Attracts Bacteria, Mould, and Pest Insects?

If you think about it, it’s quite natural. A Dirty carpet in commercial building has everything that these pests and microbes need to sustain themselves. A surface which is easy to hold on to and constant source of nourishment brought in from the world outside.

Is Regular Vacuuming Enough?

Yes, vacuuming carpets helps to a great extent, especially if it is done every day. But it is not enough. Even if your vacuum cleaners sucks up 95% of contaminants from the carpet, it does not make the remaining 5% any less harmful.

To get rid of mould, mildew, dirt, soil, bacteria, and dust mites from commercial carpets, it is crucial to hire the services of a professional carpet technician. From human hair and food spills to dirt from pavement and dead insects, if you think about what your carpets receive on a daily basis from the shoes of your customers, it is quite disgusting. The foot traffic in a busy room is more than sufficient to grind and push down all this debris deep within the fibres of your carpeting.

Steam Cleaning or Hot Water Extraction

Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a quick and effective way to wash down all debris and contaminants within your carpet fabric to protect your employees. Professional Carpet Cleaning Services in Melbourne will completely sanitise your commercial carpets. You will notice that the atmosphere around your workplace feels fresher due to elimination of dust mites and mould.

Book Our Commercial Carpet Sanitisation Services for Best Results

Ses Carpet Cleaning Melbourne specialises in cleaning and sanitisation of carpets in commercial premises. Our expert technicians have more than 20 years of experience in the industry along with certification from IICRC. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can book an appointment as per your convenience.

Call us today to schedule an inspection and get a free quote of our commercial carpet sanitisation services. You can also get in touch with our team by filling out the small contact form on the right side of your screen.

Commercial Carpet Sanitisation Services
Commercial Carpet Sanitisation Services

Suggested Source –